Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- (Richmond, Va)United Network for Organ Sharing. February 25, 2000
- Right lobe living donor liver transplantation: a review.Liver Transpl. 2000; 6: 3-20
- Living related liver transplantation in children.Am J Surg. 1994; 168: 41-48
- Split liver transplantation.Ann Surg. 1999; 229: 313-321
Becker YT. Use of marginal donors in kidney transplantation. Graft. In press.
- Non-heart-beating donors: one response to the organ shortage.Transplant Rev. 1995; 9: 168-176
- Renal transplantation from non-heart-beating donors: opportunities and challenges.Transplant Rev. 2000; 14: 1-17
- Successful extrarenal transplantation from non-heart-beating donors.Transplantation. 1995; 59: 977-982
- Non-heart-beating organ transplantation: medical and ethical issues in procurement.National Academy Press, Washington (DC)1997
D'Alessandro AM, Odorico JS, Knechtle SJ, Becker YT, Hoffmann RM, Kalayoglu M, et al. Simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplantation from controlled non-heart-beating donors. Cell Transplant. In press.
- Retransplantation of the liver: a single center experience [abstract].in: American Society of Transplant Surgeons 24th Annual Scientific Meeting, Chicago, IllMay 13-15 1998
- Changing donor and recipient demographics affects long-term renal allograft outcome [abstract].in: American Society of Transplantation 18th Annual Meeting, Chicago, IllMay 15-19 1999
- Excellent long-term graft survival with kidneys from the uncontrolled non-heart-beating donor.Transplant Proc. 2000; 32: 186-187
- Estimation and characterization of the potential renal organ donor pool in Pennsylvania: report of the Pennsylvania Statewide Donor Study.Transplantation. 1991; 51: 142-149
- Non-heart-beating organ transplantation: practice and protocols.National Academy Press, Washington (DC)2000
- Procurement of liver allografts from non-heart-beating donors.Transplant Proc. 1990; 22: 275-278
- Experience with human liver grafts obtained after donor cardiac standstill.Transplant Proc. 1987; 19: 3862-3863
- Experience with liver and kidney allografts from non-heart-beating donors.Transplantation. 1995; 59: 197-203
- Liver transplantation with organs from non-heart-beating donors.Transplant Proc. 1997; 29: 3478-3479
- Risk factors for primary dysfunction after liver transplantation: a multivariate analysis.Transplantation. 1993; 55: 807-813
- Vascular occlusions for liver resections: operative management and tolerance to hepatic ischemia—142 cases.Ann Surg. 1989; 209: 211-218
- L-arginine during liver procurement from non-heart-beating donor pigs: histological evaluation.Transplant Proc. 1999; 31: 1069
- Organ preserving effect of lidocaine administration in the model of orthotopic liver transplantation from non-heart-beating donors.Transplant Proc. 1996; 28: 1928-1929
- Endothelin antagonist treatment for successful liver transplantation from non-heart-beating donors.Transplantation. 1999; 67: 328-332
- Machine perfusion of the liver: maintenance of mitochondrial function after 48-hour preservation.Transplant Proc. 1997; 29: 3452-3454
*Reprint requests: Anthony M. D'Alessandro, MD, Department of Surgery, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI 53792-7375.