Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Surgical intervention for patients with stage IV-A hepatocellular carcinoma without lymph node metastasis: proposal as a standard therapy.Ann Surg. 1998; 227: 433-439
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital.N Engl J Med. 1947; 237 (Case 33441): 673-676
- Icteric type hepatoma.Med Chir Dig. 1975; 4: 267-270
- Hepatocellular carcinoma presenting as intrabile duct tumor growth.Cancer. 1982; 49: 2144-2147
- Hepatoma with obstructive jaundice due to the migration of a tumor mass in the biliary tract: report of a successful resection.Surgery. 1979; 85: 593-598
- Common bile duct obstruction by hepatoma.Am J Surg. 1977; 133: 233-235
- Surgery for biliary obstruction by tumor thrombus in primary liver cancer.Br J Surg. 1996; 83: 1522-1525
- Classification and surgical treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) with bile duct thrombi.Hepatogastroenterology. 1994; 41: 349-354
- Classification of primary liver cancer.First English ed. Kanehara & Co, Ltd, Tokyo1997
- M. Liver resection for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) with direct removal of tumor thrombi in the main portal vein.World J Surg. 1992; 16: 1172-1176
- Clinical and microbiological features of liver abscess after transarterial embolization for hepatocellular carcinoma.Am J Gastroenterol. 1997; 92: 2257-2259
- Choledochojejunostomy: possible risk factor for septic complications after percutaneous hepatic tumor ablation.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2000; 174: 985-986
*Supported in part by grants from the Scientific Research Fund of the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan.
**Reprint requests: Iwao Ikai, MD, Department of Gastroenterological Surgery, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, 54 Kawahara-cho, Shogoin, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto. 606-8507, Japan.