Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- The prevalence of Addison's disease in Coventry, UK.Postgrad Med J. 1997; 73: 286-288
- Eighty-six cases of Addison's disease [comments].Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1994; 41: 757-761
- Principles and practice of endocrinology and metabolism.in: Library of Congress cataloging-in-publications-data. : JB Lippincot Company, Philadelphia1990
- Effect of glucocorticoid replacement therapy on bone mineral density in patients with Addison disease [comments].Ann Intern Med. 1994; 120: 207-210
- Transplantation of H-2Kb-transgenic adrenocortical cells in the adrenalectomized mouse: functional and morphological aspects.Transplantation. 2000; 69: 1561-1566
- Programmed T lymphocyte death: cell activation-and steroid-induced pathways are mutually antagonistic.J Immunol. 1990; 145: 4037-4045
- Differential effects of corticosteroids on rat peripheral blood T-lymphocyte mitogenesis in vivo and in vitro.Am J Physiol. 1993; 265: E825-E830
- Steroids as immunosuppressants in pregnancy.Immunol Rev. 1983; 75: 117-138
- Physiological action and receptor binding of a newly synthesized and novel antiglucocorticoid.Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1986; 134: 44-50
- Inhibition of in vitro immunosuppressive effects of glucocorticosteroids by a competitive antagonist RU-486.Immunol Lett. 1984; 8: 183-186
- Effect of antiglucocorticoids on dexamethasone-induced inhibition of uridine incorporation and cell lysis in isolated mouse thymocytes.J Steroid Biochem. 1984; 20: 283-287
- Avidity for antigen can influence the helper dependence of CD8+ T lymphocytes.J Immunol. 1993; 151: 5993-6001
- Down-regulation of T cell receptors on self-reactive T cells as a novel mechanism for extrathymic tolerance induction.Cell. 1991; 65: 293-304
- Adrenal cortex transplantation after bilateral total adrenalectomy in the rat.Henry Ford Hosp Med J. 1989; 37: 154-156
- The role of histocompatibility antigens in transplantation of isolated islets of Langerhans in the rat.Diabetes. 1993; 42: 90-97
- H-2 antigen class: effect on mouse islet allograft rejection.Science. 1983; 219: 1337-1339
- Major histocompatibility complex antigens and murine islet allograft survival.Transplantation. 1991; 51: 247-251
- The influence of MHC-compatible and MHC-incompatible antigen-presenting cells on the survival of MHC-compatible cultured murine keratinocyte allografts.Transplantation. 1989; 48: 676-680
- Rejection, after a slightly prolonged survival time, of Langerhans cell-free allogeneic cultured epidermis used for wound coverage in humans.Transplantation. 1988; 45: 730-737
- The effect of cyclosporin-A, low-temperature culture, and anti-Ia antibodies on prevention of rejection of rat islet allografts.Diabetes. 1986; 35: 83-88
- Glucocorticoids down-regulate dendritic cell function in vitro and in vivo.Eur J Immunol. 1995; 25: 1218-1224
- The effects of RU 486 on immune function and steroid-induced immunosuppression in vitro.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1989; 69: 1195-1199
- Glucocorticosteroid action on the immune system: molecular and cellular aspects.Clin Exp Rheumatol. 1991; 9: 413-423
- Novel mechanism of inhibition of human T cells by glucocorticoids.J Immunol. 1993; 151: 4081-4089
- Glucocorticoid receptor-mediated suppression of the interleukin 2 gene expression through impairment of the cooperativity between nuclear factor of activated T cells and AP-1 enhancer elements.J Exp Med. 1992; 175: 637-646
*Supported by grants of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (M. W. H., T. J. M. and G. S.) (SFB 265-B10, Scheu358/3-2).
**Reprint requests: Matthias W. Hoffmann, MD, PhD, Klinik für Viszeral- und Transplantationschirurgie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, D-30623 Hannover, Germany.