Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Comparison of late changes in internal mammary artery and saphenous vein grafts in two consecutive series of patients 10 years after operation.Circulation. 1984; 70: I208-I212
- Vein graft failure.Curr Opin Cardiol. 1995; 10: 562-568
- Coronary bypass surgery with internal-thoracic-artery grafts-effects on survival over a 15-year period.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 216-219
- Clinical implications of internal mammary artery bypass grafts: the Coronary Artery Surgery Study experience.Circulation. 1988; 77: 815-819
- Two internal thoracic artery grafts are better than one.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1999; 117: 855-872
- Healing basis and surgical techniques for complete revascularization of the left ventricle using only the internal mammary arteries.Ann Thorac Surg. 1986; 42: 449-465
- Prospective study of feasibility of routine use of multiple internal mammary artery anastomoses.J Cardiovasc Surg. 1989; 30: 643-647
- The use of single and multiple internal mammary artery bypass in reoperative coronary bypass surgery: the Marshfield experience.in: Cardiac surgery: state of the art reviews. Hanley & Belfus Inc, Philadelphia1992: 375-395 (guest editor)
- The Minnesota code manual of electrocardiographic findings: standards and procedures for measurement and classification.in: PSG Inc, Boston (MA)1982: 1-229
- Novacode serial ECG classification system for clinical trials in epidemiologic studies.J Electrocardiol. 1992; 24: 179-187
- Methodology of serial ECG classification using an adaptation of the Novacode for Q wave myocardial infarction in the Bypass Angioplasty Revascularization Investigation (BARI).J Electrocardiol. 1996; 29: 265-277
- Extensive myocardial revascularization using only internal thoracic arteries for grafting the anterior descending, circumflex, and right systems.in: Cardiac surgery: state of the art reviews. Hanley & Belfus Inc, Philadelphia1992: 397-419 (guest editor)
- Use of survival analysis to determine the clinical significance of new Q waves after coronary bypass surgery.Circulation. 1983; 67: 302-309
- Extended use of the internal mammary-coronary artery bypass.J Card Surg. 1986; 1: 13-21
- Total revascularization with T grafts.Ann Thorac Surg. 1994; 57: 33-39
- Gastroepiploic-coronary anastomosis.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1987; 94: 256-259
- Right gastroepiploic artery: a third arterial conduit for coronary artery bypass.Ann Thorac Surg. 1989; 47: 706-711
- The aorta-to-coronary radial artery bypass graft.Ann Thorac Surg. 1973; 16: 111-121
- Alternative conduits for aortocoronary bypass grafting.Circulation. 1989; 79: I34-I39
- Multiple arterial grafts: radial versus right internal thoracic arteries.Circulation. 1998; 98: II714
- Revival of the radial artery for coronary artery bypass grafting.Ann Thorac Surg. 1992; 54: 652-660
- Total arterial revascularization of the heart: intentional or inevitable.AACN Clin Issues. 1997; 8: 9-19
- Bilateral internal thoracic artery grafting may improve outcome of coronary artery surgery: risk-adjusted survival.Circulation. 1998; 98: II1-II6
- Does bilateral internal mammary artery grafting increase surgical risk?.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 1988; 95: 850-856
- Effects of coronary artery bypass grafting using internal mammary arteries for diabetic patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 532-538
*Supported in part by Marshfield Clinic Physician Research Funds, Marshfield Medical Research Foundation Disease Specific Restricted Funds, and the Gwen D. Sebold Award.
**Reprint requests: William O. Myers, MD, Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Marshfield Clinic, 1000 North Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI 54449.