To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Application of quality improvement to surgical practice.Surgery. 2000; 128: 836-844
- The improper Bostonian.Bull Am Coll Surg. 1999; 84: 16-22
- The quality of care. How can it be assessed?.JAMA. 1988; 260: 1743-1748
- Explorations of quality assessment and monitoring: the definition of quality and approach to its assessment. Vol 1. Health Administration Press, Ann Arbor1980
- The measurement of quality in surgery.in: Advances in surgery. Mosby Year Book, Inc, St Louis1999: 113-140
- Validating risk-adjusted surgical outcomes: site visit assessment of process and structure.J Am Coll Surg. 1997; 185: 341-351
Accepted: May 28, 2000
*Reprint requests: Shukri F. Khuri, MD, Department of Surgery, Veterans Administration Medical Center, 1400 VFW Parkway, West Roxbury, MA 02132.
© 2000 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.