To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Double blind randomized placebo-controlled trial of the use of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor in chronic leg ulcers.Am J Surg. 1997; 173: 165-168
- Randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, dose-ranging study of granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor in patients with chronic venous leg ulcers.Wound Repair Regen. 1999; 7: 17-25
- Novel responses of human skin to intradermal recombinant GM-CSF: Langerhans' cell recruitment, keratinocyte growth and enhanced wound healing.J Exp Med. 1992; 175: 1717-1728
- GM-CSF-induced granulation tissue formation: relationships between macrophage and myofibroblast accumulation.Virchows Archiv B Cell Pathol Incl Mol Pathol. 1993; 63: 231-239
- Keratinocyte growth regulation by the products of immune cells.J Exp Med. 1988; 168: 1395-1402
- GM-CSF activates regenerative epidermal growth and stimulates keratinocyte proliferation in human skin in vivo.J Invest Dermatol. 1994; 103: 601-604
- Effects of granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor on wound contraction.Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 1994; 13: S41-S46
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor: differential action on incisional wound healing.Surgery. 1994; 115: 325-334
Accepted: October 31, 1999
*Reprint requests: Furqan H. Siddiqui, MB, ChB, Director of Research, Section of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Louisiana State University Medical Center, 1542 Tulane Ave, Suite 602, New Orleans, LA 70112.
© 2000 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.