To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Evaluation and treatment of the dominant dorsal duct syndrome (pancreas divisum redefined).Am J Surg. 1990; 159: 59-68
- Elevated pressure in the dorsal part of pancreatitis divisum: the cause of chronic pancreatitis?.Pancreas. 1988; 3: 108-110
- Endoscopic therapy in patients with pancreas divisum and acute pancreatitis: a prospective, randomized, controlled clinical trial.Gastrointest Endosc. 1992; 38: 439-1434
- Pancreas divisum.Int J Pancreatol. 1999; 25: 135-141
Accepted: June 7, 2000
*Reprint requests: Andrew L. Warshaw, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital, Department of Surgery, 55 Fruit St, WHT 506, Boston, MA 02114.
© 2000 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.