Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- A physiologic approach to laparoscopic fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux disease.Ann Surg. 1996; 223: 673-677
- A study of 362 consecutive laparoscopic Nissen fundoplications.Surgery. 1998; 124: 651-655
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication: Where do we stand?.Surg Laparosc Endosc. 1997; 7: 17-21
- The gastroesophageal flap valve: in vitro and in vivo observations.Gastrointest Endosc. 1996; 44: 541-547
- Interactive computer program for biomechanical analysis of videoradiographic studies of swallowing.Am J Roentgenol. 1989; 153: 277-280
- Esophageal manometry in the opossum.Am J Physiol. 1977; 233: E152-E159
- Sphincterlike thoracoabdominal high pressure zone after esophagogastrectomy.Gastroenterology. 1993; 105: 1362-1369
- The effect of hiatus hernia on gastro-oesophageal junction pressure.Gut. 1999; 44: 483-489
- Oesophageal motility before and after laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication.Br J Surg. 1997; 84: 1465-1469
- Nissen fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux disease: evaluation of primary repair in 100 consecutive patients.Ann Surg. 1986; 204: 9-20
- The treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease with laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication: prospective evaluation of 100 patients with “typical” symptoms.Ann Surg. 1998; 228: 40-50
- Muscular equivalent of the lower esophageal sphincter.Gastroenterology. 1979; 76: 31-39
- Laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication is an effective treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease.Ann Surg. 1994; 220: 472-483
- Dysphagia after laparoscopic antireflux surgery: impact of operative technique.Ann Surg. 1996; 224: 51-57
- The floppy Nissen fundoplication.Arch Surg. 1985; 120: 663-668
- Three-dimensional imaging of the lower esophageal sphincter in gastroesophageal reflux disease.Ann Surg. 1991; 214: 374-384
- Upper esophageal sphincter function during belching.Gastroenterology. 1986; 91: 133-140
- Control of belching by the lower oesophageal sphincter.Gut. 1990; 31: 639-646
- Response of canine lower esophageal sphincter to gastric distension.Am J Physiol. 1990; 259: G380-G385
*Supported by grant RO1 DC00646 (P.J.K.) from the Public Health Service.
**Reprint requests: Peter J. Kahrilas, MD, Northwestern University Medical School, Division of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Department of Medicine, Searle Building, 10th Floor, Suite 541, 303 East Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3008.