Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Experience with 647 consecutive tumors of the duodenum, ampulla, head of pancreas, and distal common bile duct.Ann Surg. 1989; 210: 544-556
- Evaluation of aggressive surgery for carcinoma of the extrahepatic bile ducts.Ann Surg. 1980; 191: 23-29
- Changing trends in the management of extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma.Br J Surg. 1993; 80: 1434-1439
- Bile duct carcinoma. Diagnosis and treatment.Ann Surg. 1985; 202: 139-144
- Operations for extrahepatic bile duct cancers: Are the results really improving?.Eur J Surg. 2000; 166: 535-539
- Extrahepatic bile duct carcinoma: a western experience with 118 consecutive patients.Hepatogastroenterology. 2000; 47: 349-354
- Role of nodal involvement and the periductal soft-tissue margin in middle and distal bile duct cancer.Ann Surg. 1999; 229: 76-83
- The mode of lymphatic spread in carcinoma of the bile duct.Am J Surg. 1996; 172: 239-243
- Practical grouping of positive lymph nodes in pancreatic head cancer treated by an extended pancreatectomy.Surgery. 1997; 121: 244-249
- Manual for staging of cancer. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1992: 93-98 4th edition.
- general rules for surgical and pathological studies on cancer of the biliary tract.4th edition. Kanehara, Tokyo1997
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observation.J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-462
- Carcinoma of the extrahepatic bile duct: mode of spread and its prognostic implications.Hepatogastroenterology. 1997; 44: 1256-1261
- Endosonographic TNM staging of extrahepatic bile duct cancer: comparison with pathological staging.Gastroenterology. 1991; 100: 1351-1361
- Surgical approaches for unresectable primary carcinoma of the hepatic hilus.Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1988; 66: 107-114
- Outcome of treatment for distal bile duct cancer.Br J Surg. 1996; 83: 1712-1715
- Prognostic determinants in extrahepatic bile duct cancer.Hepatogastroenterology. 1998; 45: 905-909
- Cholangiocarcinoma. A spectrum of intrahepatic, perihilar, and distal tumors.Ann Surg. 1996; 224: 463-475
- Prognostic factors in bile duct carcinoma: analysis of 96 cases.Ann Surg. 1991; 194: 447-457
- Surgical management of 552 carcinomas of the extrahepatic bile ducts (gallbladder and periampullary tumor excluded): results of French Surgical Association Survey.Ann Surg. 1991; 213: 236-241
- Relation of number of positive lymph nodes to the prognosis of patients with primary gastric adenocarcinoma.Gut. 1996; 38: 525-527
- Prognostic significance of the number of positive lymph nodes in gastric carcinoma.Br J Surg. 1994; 81: 414-416
- Evaluation of the ratio of lymph node metastasis as a prognostic factor in patients with gastric cancer.Gastric Cancer. 1999; 2: 122-128
*Supported in part by a grant in aid for scientific research from the Ministry of Education, Science and Culture (grant 08770986) of Japan, Tokyo.
**Reprint requests: Ryoko Sasaki, MD, Department of Surgery I, Iwate Medical University School of Medicine, 19-1 Uchimaru, Morioka 020-8505, Japan.