We read with interest the article entitled “Laparoscopic treatment of hepatic hydatid cysts” (Surgery 2000;128:36-40). The article is beneficial in the development of this new field of surgery.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hydatid disease.in: Surgery of the liver and biliary tract. Churchill Livingstone, Edinburgh1994: 1121-1150
- Liver abscess and hydatid cyst disease.in: Maingot's abdominal operations. Appleton & Lange, Stamford (Conn)1997: 1513-1545
- Computed tomography and sonography of hydatid cysts of the liver after surgical management.Journal of Medical Imaging. 1989; 3: 301-305
© 2001 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.