To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Technical advances in living-related liver transplantation.J Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg. 1999; 6: 245-253
- Adult-to-adult living donor liver transplantation at Asan Medical Center.Transplant Proc. 1999; 31: 456-458
- A new technique of hepatic vein reconstruction in partial liver transplantation.Transplant Int. 1988; 1: 30-35
- Surgical management of anatomical variations of the right lobe in living donor liver transplantation.Ann Surg. 2000; 6: 824-831
- Right lobe graft in living donor liver transplantation.Transplantation. 2000; 69: 258-264
Accepted: January 7, 2001
*Reprint requests: SungGyu Lee, MD, Department of Surgery, Asan Medical Center, Ulsan University Medical School, 388-1 PoongNap Dong, SongPa Ku, Seoul 138-736, Korea.
© 2001 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.