- Vermorken JB
- Claessen AM
- van Tinteren H
- Gall HE
- Ezinga R
- Meijer S
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Active specific immunotherapy for stage II and stage III human colon cancer: a randomised trial.Lancet. 1999; 353: 345-350
- Increased vaccine-specific T cell frequency after peptide-based vaccination correlates with increased susceptibility to in vitro stimulation but does not lead to tumor regression.J Immunol. 1999; 163: 6292-6300
- Monitoring specific T-cell responses to melanoma vaccines: ELISPOT, tetramers, and beyond.Clin Diag Lab Immunol. 2000; 7: 141-144
- A flow cytometric method to estimate the precursor frequencies of cells proliferating in response to specific antigens.J Immunol Methods. 1999; 230: 99-112
- Determination of antigen-specific memory/effector CD4+ T cell frequencies by flow cytometry: evidence for a novel, antigen-specific homeostatic mechanism in HIV-associated immunodeficiency.J Clin Invest. 1997; 99: 1739-1750
- Functional analysis of antigen-specific T lymphocytes by serial measurement of gene expression in peripheral blood mononuclear cells and tumor specimens.J Immunol. 1999; 163: 6867-6875
- A novel method for measuring CTL and NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity using annexin V and two-color flow cytometry.J Immunol Methods. 1999; 224: 1-9
- Quantification of antigen-reactive cells among human T lymphocytes.Eur J Immunol. 1978; 8: 477-484
- Phenotypic analysis of antigen-specific T lymphocytes.Science. 1996; 274: 94-96
- Tumor-specific immune response: current in vitro analyses may not reflect the in vivo immune status.Crit Rev Immunol. 1998; 18: 77-86
- Quantitation of T-cell receptor frequencies by competitive PCR: generation and evaluation of novel TCR subfamily and clone specific competitors.J Immunother. 1999; 22: 93-102
- A sensitive ELISPOT assay to detect low-frequency human T lymphocytes.J Immunol Methods. 1997; 210: 149-166
- Evaluation of the modified ELISPOT assay for gamma interferon production in cancer patients receiving antitumor vaccines.Clin Diag Lab Immunol. 2000; 7: 145-154
- A re-evaluation of the frequency of CD8+ T cells specific for EBV in healthy virus carriers.J Immunol. 1999; 162: 1827-1835
- Direct visualization of antigen-specific CD8+ T cells during the primary immune response to Epstein-Barr virus in vivo.J Exp Med. 1998; 187: 1395-1402
- Characterization of circulating T cells specific for tumor-associated antigens in melanoma patients.Nat Med. 1999; 5: 677-685
- Frequency analysis of recipient-reactive helper and cytotoxic T lymphocyte precursors using a combined single limiting dilution assay.Transpl Immunol. 1996; 4: 247-251
- Detection of antigen-specific T cell cytokine expression in whole blood by flow cytometry.J Immunol Methods. 1998; 212: 89-98
☆Supported by National Institutes of Health (NIH) NRSA CA77894-02 and the Ethicon-Society of University Surgeons fellowship award (P. J. M.); an American Society of Clinical Oncology Career Development Award and an NIH grant M01RR00030 (M. A. M.); and NIH P01 CA 78673 01A1 (A. C. H. T. M. C. and H. K. L.)
☆☆Reprint requests: H. Kim Lyerly, MD, Box 2606, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC 27710.