Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comorbidity and the elderly trauma patient.World J Surg. 1996; 20: 1113-1119
- Causes of mortality in patients with pelvic fractures.Orthopedics. 1994; 17: 691-696
- Pelvic fracture hemorrhage: priorities in management.Arch Surg. 1989; 124: 422-424
- Pelvic fracture in multiple trauma: classification by mechanism is key to pattern of organ injury, resuscitative requirements, and outcome.J Trauma. 1989; 29: 981-1000
- Pelvic ring disruptions: effective classification system and treatment protocols.J Trauma. 1990; 30: 848-856
- The mortality associated with pelvic fractures.Surgery. 1978; 84: 356-361
- Definitive control of mortality from severe pelvic fracture.Ann Surg. 1990; 211: 703-706
- Pelvic fracture classification: correlation with hemorrhage.J Trauma. 1988; 28: 973-980
- A protocol for the initial management of unstable pelvic fractures.Am Surg. 1998; 64: 862-867
- The injury severity score: a method for describing patients with multiple injuries and evaluating emergency care.J Trauma. 1974; 14: 187-196
- The abbreviated injury acale, 1990 revision. Association for the Advancement of Automotive Medicine, Des Plaines (IL)1990
- Fracture of the pelvis: current concepts of classification.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1990; 155: 1169-1175
- The Major Trauma Outcome Study: establishing national norms for trauma care.J Trauma. 1990; 30: 1356-1365
- Pelvic fracture from major blunt trauma: outcome is determined by associated injuries.Ann Surg. 1991; 213: 532-538
- Pelvic fractures and mortality.Iowa Orthop J. 1997; 17: 110-114
- Pelvic fractures: an analysis of factors affecting prehospital triage and patient outcome.South Med J. 1990; 83: 785-788
- The injured elderly in the trauma intensive care unit.Surg Clin North Am. 2000; 80: 1005-1019
- Prognosis of acute pelvic fractures in elderly patients: retrospective study.Hong Kong Med J. 2001; 7: 139-145
- Prospective, randomized trial of survivor values of cardiac index, oxygen delivery, and oxygen consumption as resuscitation endpoints in severe trauma.J Trauma. 1995; 38: 780-787
*Reprint Requests: Fred A. Luchette, MD, Division of Trauma/Critical Care/Burns, Department of Surgery, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, 2160 S First Ave, Maywood, IL 60153.