To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Contemporary trends in student selection of medical specialties: the potential impact on general surgery.Arch Surg. 2002; 137: 259-267
Morris JB, Leibrandt TJ, Rhodes RS. Voluntary changes in surgery career paths: a survey of program directors in surgery. JACS (Submitted).
- The case for funding curiosity.The New Republic. January 21, 2002; : 16-19
- The tipping point: how little things can make a big difference.: Back Bay Books, New York2002
*Reprint requests: Robert S. Rhodes, MD, 1617 JFK Boulevard, Suite 860, Philadelphia, PA 19103-1847.
© 2002 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.