To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A comparison of educational costs and incomes of physicians and other professionals.N Engl J Med. 1994; 330: 1280-1286
- The more things change: revisiting a comparison of educational costs and income of physicians and other professional.Acad Med. 2002; (In press)
- USA Today: March 18. 2002;
- Contemporary trends in student selection of medical specialties: the potential impact on general surgery.Arch Surg. 2002; 137: 259-267
- Retirement age and work force in general surgery.Ann Surg. 1996; 224: 574-582
- Graduate Medical Education Directory.Medical Educational Products. American Medical Association, 515 N State St, Chicago, IL 606102001-2002
Accepted: April 16, 2002
*Reprint requests: Alden H. Harken, MD, The Department of Surgery, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, 4200 E 9th Ave, Denver, CO 80262.
© 2002 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.