Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Cancer statistics, 1999.CA Cancer J Clin. 1999; 49: 6-7
- Pancreatic carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 1992; 326: 455-465
- The treatment of pancreatic cancer.Ann Chir Gynaecol. 2000; 89: 225-233
- Current chemotherapeutic possibilities in pancreaticobiliary cancer.Ann Oncol. 1999; 10: 157-161
- Pancreaticobiliary cancer: the future aspects of medical oncology.Ann Oncol. 1999; 10: 296-299
- Current approaches and future strategies for pancreatic carcinoma.Invest New Drugs. 2000; 18: 43-56
- Gene therapy and pancreatic cancer.Surg Oncol Clin N Am. 1998; 7: 217-249
- Inhibition of metastatic tumor growth in nude mice by portal vein infusions of matrix-targeted retroviral vectors bearing a cytocidal cyclin G1 construct.Cancer Res. 2000; 60: 3343-3347
- Inhibition of growth and metastatic progression of pancreatic carcinoma in hamster after somatostatin receptor subtype 2 (sst2) gene expression and administration of cytotoxic somatostatin analog AN-238.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2000; 97: 9180-9185
- Microencapsulated cell-mediated treatment of inoperable pancreatic carcinoma.Lancet. 2001; 357: 1591-1592
- Novel allogeneic granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor-secreting tumor vaccine for pancreatic cancer: a phase I trial of safety and immune activation.J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 145-156
- Tumor angiogenesis: therapeutic implications.N Engl J Med. 1971; 285: 1182-1186
- Tumor dormancy in vivo by prevention of neovascularization.J Exp Med. 1972; 136: 261-276
- Viral vector-mediated transduction of a modified platelet factor 4 cDNA inhibits angiogenesis and tumor growth.Nat Med. 1997; 3: 437-442
- Regional suppression of tumor growth by in vivo transfer of a cDNA encoding a secreted form of the extracellular domain of the flt-1 vascular endothelial growth factor receptor.Hum Gene Ther. 1998; 9: 823-833
- Gene therapy for antiangiogenesis.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2001; 93: 965-967
- Comparative evaluation of the antitumor activity of antiangiogenic proteins delivered by gene transfer.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001; 98: 4605-4610
- Induction and chemotherapeutic response of two transplantable ductal adenocarcinomas of the pancreas in C57BL/6 mice.Cancer Res. 1984; 44: 717-726
- Characterization of a new primary human pancreatic tumor line.Cancer Invest. 1986; 4: 15-23
- Regulation by vascular endothelial growth factor of human colon cancer tumorigenesis in a mouse model of experimental liver metastasis.J Clin Invest. 1995; 95: 1789-1797
- Effect of matrix metalloproteinase inhibition on pancreatic cancer invasion and metastasis: an additive strategy for cancer control.Ann Surg. 2000; 231: 644-654
- The role of Kupffer cell activation and viral gene expression in early liver toxicity after infusion of recombinant adenovirus vectors.J Virol. 1997; 71: 8798-8807
- Administration of helper-dependent adenoviral vectors and sequential delivery of different vector serotype for long-term liver-directed gene transfer in baboons.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1999; 96: 12816-12821
*Supported in part by a grant from AMGEN (R.C.M.). J.F.T. was supported by NIH grant 1 F32 CA 86420, an American College of Surgeons Resident Research Fellowship, and a Linton Fellowship from the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Surgery. R.C.M is an equity-holding consultant with AMGEN.
**Reprint requests: Richard C. Mulligan, PhD, Children's Hospital, Enders 861, 320 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115.