To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Prospective study of a laparoscopically placed, adjustable gastric band in the treatment of morbid obesity.Br J Surg. 1999; 85: 113-118
- Treatment of morbid obesity with the Swedish Adjustable Gastric Band (SAGB): complication rate during a twelve-month follow-up period.Surgery. 2000; 127: 484-488
- Peritonitis in peritoneal dialysis: bacterial colonization by biofilm spread along the catheter surface.Kidney Int. 1989; 35: 614-621
- Relationship of IgG, C3 and transferrin with opsonising and bacteriostatic activity of peritoneal fluid from CAPD patients and the incidence of peritonitis.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1987; 2: 551-556
Accepted: September 1, 2001
*This work has not been presented or published and was not supported by grants.
**Reprint requests: Fritz F. Horber, MD, Hirslanden Clinic, Witellikerstrasse 40, CH-8008 Zürich, Switzerland.
© 2002 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.