We read with interest the article by Ikegami and colleagues.
1In living donor liver transplantation (LDLT) for adult patients, graft size is an independent predictor of mortality.
- Ikegami T
- Nishizaki T
- Yanaga K
- Shimada M
- Kakizoe S
- Nomota K
- et al.
Changes in the caudate lobe that is transplanted with extended left lobe liver graft from living donors.
Surgery. 2001; 129: 86-90
- Sugawara Y
- Makuuchi M
- Takayama T
- Imamura H
- Dowaki S
- Mizuta K
- et al.
Small-for-size grafts in living-related liver transplantation.
J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 192: 510-513
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Changes in the caudate lobe that is transplanted with extended left lobe liver graft from living donors.Surgery. 2001; 129: 86-90
- Small-for-size grafts in living-related liver transplantation.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 192: 510-513
- Living-related transplantation of left liver plus caudate lobe.J Am Coll Surg. 2000; 190: 635-638
- The paracaval segments of the liver.J Hep Bil Pancr Surg. 1994; 2: 145-151
© 2002 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.