To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Right portal vein ligation: a new planned two-step all-surgical approach for complete resection of primary gastrointestinal tumors with multiple bilateral liver metastases.J Am Coll Surg. 2003; 197: 164-170
- Is radical hepatic surgery safe?.Am J Surg. 1998; 175: 161-163
- Risk of major liver resection in patients with underlying chronic liver disease. A reappraisal.Ann Surg. 1999; 229: 210-215
- Hepatitis viral status affects the pattern of intrahepatic recurrence after resection for hepatocellular carcinoma.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2003; 29: 266-271
© 2005 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.