To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- CT of acute bowel ischemia.Radiology. 2003; 226: 635-650
- CT and MR imaging findings of bowel ischemia from various primary causes.RadioGraphics. 2000; 20: 29-42
- Endovascular treatment of chronic mesenteric ischemia: results of five cases.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 1998; 21: 305-313
- Second-look laparoscopy for visceral ischemia facilitated by preinstalled ports.Am Surg. 1997; 63: 732-734
- Superior mesenteric arterial embolism: treatment by trans-catheter trombo-aspiration.J Gastroenterol. 2003; 38: 272-277
© 2005 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.