Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Clinical review 128: Current approaches to primary therapy for papillary and follicular thyroid cancer.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001; 86: 1447-1463
- Outcome in cervical recurrences of papillary or follicular thyroid cancer.Ann Chir. 1999; 53: 577-582
Bernier MO, Moisan C, Mansour G, Aurengo A, Ménégaux F, Leenhardt L. Usefulness of fine needle aspiration cytology in the diagnosis of loco-regional recurrence of differentiated thyroid carcinoma. Eur J Surg Oncol 2005;31:288-93.
- Prognostic factors associated with the survival of patients developing loco-regional recurrences of differentiated thyroid carcinomas.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 5362-5368
- Clinical impact of (18)F-FDG PET in thyroid carcinoma patients with elevated thyroglobulin levels and negative (131)I scanning results after therapy.J Nucl Med. 2001; 42: 1464-1469
- Preoperative diagnostic value of [(18)F] fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in patients with radioiodine-negative recurrent well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma.Ann Surg. 2001; 234: 804-811
- Iodine-131 therapy for thyroid cancer patients with elevated thyroglobulin and negative diagnostic scan.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995; 80: 1488-1492
- Treating high thyroglobulin with radioiodine: a magic bullet or a shot in the dark?.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1995; 80: 1485-1487
- Long-term impact of initial surgical and medical therapy on papillary and follicular thyroid cancer.Am J Med. 1994; 97: 418-428
- Relative value of thallium-201 and iodine-131 scans in the detection of recurrence or distant metastasis of well differentiated thyroid carcinoma.Eur J Nucl Med. 1998; 25: 695-700
- Diagnostic value of technetium-99m methoxyisobutyl isonitrile (99mTc-MIBI) scintigraphy in detecting thyroid cancer metastases: a critical evaluation.Thyroid. 1998; 8: 1091-1100
- Evaluation of indium-111 pentetreotide somatostatin receptor scintigraphy to detect recurrent thyroid carcinoma in patients with negative radioiodine scintigraphy.Thyroid. 1999; 9: 583-589
- Intraoperative ultrasonography improves identification of recurrent thyroid cancer.Surgery. 2002; 132: 924-928
- Fluorine-18-fluorodeoxyglucose PET versus thallium-201 scintigraphy evaluation of thyroid tumors.J Nucl Med. 1998; 39: 453-459
- Fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in thyroid cancer: results of a multicentre study.Eur J Nucl Med. 1999; 26: 1547-1552
- Diagnostic accuracy of 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in the follow-up of papillary or follicular thyroid cancer.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001; 86: 3779-3786
- [18F]fluorodeoxyglucose uptake in recurrent thyroid cancer is related to hexokinase i expression in the primary tumor.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005; 90: 328-334
- Recombinant human thyrotropin stimulation of fluoro-D-glucose positron emission tomography uptake in well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004; 89: 91-95
- Morbidity of thyroid surgery.Am J Surg. 1998; 176: 71-75
- Combination of radioiodine (131I) and probe-guided surgery for persistent or recurrent thyroid carcinoma.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1998; 83: 2675-2680
- Radioimmunodetection of medullary thyroid cancer using a bispecific anti-CEA/anti-indium-DTPA antibody and an indium-111-labeled DTPA dimer.J Nucl Med. 1993; 34: 1267-1273
- Localization of cervical node metastasis of papillary thyroid carcinoma.World J Surg. 1999; 23: 970-973
- Application of an [(18)F]fluorodeoxyglucose-sensitive probe for the intraoperative detection of malignancy.J Surg Res. 2001; 96: 120-126
Zervos EE, Desai DC, DePalatis LR, Soble D, Martin EW. 18F-labeled fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography-guided surgery for recurrent colorectal cancer: a feasibility study. J Surg Res 2001 1;97:9-13.