This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ein fall von sarkom der vena cava inferior.Virchows Arch Pathol Anat. 1871; 53: 378-383
- Leiomyosarcoma of the inferior vena cava: analysis and search of world literature on 141 patients and report of three new cases.J Vasc Surg. 1991; 14: 688-699
- Graft replacement of pararenal inferior vena cava for leiomyosarcoma with the use of venous bypass.Surgery. 1993; 113: 109-112
- A new venous prosthesis.Surgery. 1982; 72: 864-872
- Extended right hepatic lobectomy: combined resection of inferior vena cava and its reconstruction by EPTFE graft (Gore-Tex).Acta Chir Scand. 1988; 154: 481-483
Accepted: September 21, 1994
© 1995 Mosby-Year Book, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.