This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Autotransplantation of dispersed pancreatic islet tissue combined with total or near-total pancreatectomy for treatment of chronic pancreatitis.Surgery. 1991; 110: 427-439
- Preserved insulin secretion and insulin independence in recipients of islet autografts.N Engl J Med. 1992; 327: 220-226
- Subsequent morbidity among gestational diabetic women.in: Sutherland HW Stowers JM Carbohydrate metabolism in pregnancy and the newborn. Churchill Livingstone, New York1984: 174-180
- The postoperative course and quantitative aspects of rat islet and segmental pancreas isografts.J Surg Res. 1984; 36: 578-587
- Insulin resistance after surgery: normalization by insulin treatment.Clin Sci. 1990; 79: 443-450
- Parenteral nutrition in patients with diabetes mellitus: theoretical and practical considerations.JPEN. 1989; 13: 545-553
- Transplantation and pregnancy.Transplantation Reviews. 1992; 6: 139-162
Accepted: September 11, 1994
© 1995 Mosby-Year Book, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.