This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Compensatory hypertrophy of the spleen: a study of splenic growth.J Pathol. 1959; 78: 335-349
- Regulation of spleen growth and sequestering function.J Clin Invest. 1963; 42: 1476-1490
- A method for permanently disassociating the spleen from the portal circulation and its use in the study of experimental liver cirrhosis.J Pathol Bacteriol. 1939; 48: 41-47
- The pathology of hepatolienal cirrhosis.J Pathol Bacteriol. 1934; 39: 481-502
© 1995 Mosby-Year Book, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc.