This section features outstanding photographs of clinical materials selected for their educational value or message, or possibly their rarity. The images are accompanied by brief case reports (limit 2 typed pages, 4 references). Our readers are invited to sumit items for consideration.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Small bowel metastases from primary carcinoma of the lung.Am Coll of Gastroenterology. 1999; 94: 1884-1887
- Intussusception as an unusual complication of metastatic lung cancer. 1981; 45: 220-222
- Adult intussusception: experience in Singapore.Austral NZ J Surg. 2003; 73: 1044-1047
Published online: November 06, 2006
Accepted: August 13, 2006
© 2008 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.