This section features outstanding photographs of clinical materials selected for their educational value or message, or possibly their rarity. The images are accompanied by brief case reports (limit 2 typed pages, 4 references). Our readers are invited to submit items for consideration.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Classification of hepatic venous outflow obstruction: ambiguous terminology of the Budd-Chiari syndrome.Mayo Clin Proc. 1990; 5: 51-55
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Case 15-2006.N Engl J Med. 2006; 354: 2166-2175
- The Budd-Chiari syndrome.N Engl J Med. 2004; 350: 578-585
- MRI of Budd-Chiari syndrome.Abdom Imaging. 1994; 19: 325-329
- Budd-Chiari syndrome: spectrum of appearances of acute, subacute, and chronic disease with magnetic resonance imaging.J Magn Reson Imaging. 2000; 11: 44-50
Published online: November 30, 2007
Accepted: June 4, 2007
© 2008 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.