Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- The OPTN/UNOS renal transplant registry.in: Cecka J.M. Terasaki P.I. Clinical transplants 2005. UCLA Immunogenetics Center, Los Angeles2004: 1-6
United Network for Organ Sharing. National data. Available from: http://www.unos.org/data.
- The OPTN waiting list, 1988-2002.in: Cecka J.M. Terasaki P.I. Clinical transplants 2003. UCLA Immunogenetics Center, Los Angeles, Calif2004: 53-64
US Transplant—Scientific registry of transplant recipients. 2004 OPTN/SRTR Annual Report. Ann Arbor: University Renal Research and Education Association with the University of Michigan; 2004.
- Expanded criteria donors for kidney transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2003; 3: 114-125
- Multivariate analysis of donor risk factors for graft survival in kidney transplantation.Transplantation. 2003; 75: 361-367
- Kidney transplantation in patients aged sixty years and older.Surgery. 1990; 108: 726-731
- How old is old for transplantation?.Am J Transplant. 2004; 4: 2067-2074
- Matching older kidneys with older patients does not improve allograft survival.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2002; 13: 1067-1072
- Kidney transplantation in the elderly: age-matching as compared to HLA-matching: a single center experience.Transplantation. 2002; 73: 1356-1359
- Effect of donor recipient age match on survival after first deceased donor renal transplantation.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2004; 15: 1086-1091
- Evidence that the ratio of donor kidney weight to recipient body weight, donor age, and episodes of acute rejection correlate independently with live-donor graft function.Transplantation. 2002; 74: 280-283
- Interaction between donor and recipient age in determining the risk of chronic allograft failure.J Am Geriatr Soc. 2002; 50: 14-17
- Could more effective use of kidneys recovered from older deceased donors result in more kidney transplants for older patients?.Transplantation. 2006; 81: 966-970
- Relationship of recipient age and development of chronic allograft failure.Transplantation. 2000; 70: 306-310
- Patient and graft survival in older kidney transplant recipients: does age matter?.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2004; 15: 1052-1060
- Renal transplantation in the elderly: a long-term, single centre experience.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2001; 16: 824-828
- Renal transplantation in older adults: is graft survival affected by age?.Transplantation. 2000; 69: 790-794
- Performance of different prediction equations for estimating renal function in kidney transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2004; 4: 1826-1835
- Experience with dual kidney transplants from donors at the extremes of age.Surgery. 2006; 140: 597-606
Stratta RJ, Moore PS, Farney AC, Rogers J, Hartmann EL, Reeves-Daniel A, et al. Influence of pulsatile perfusion preservation on outcomes in kidney transplantation from expanded criteria donors. J Am Coll Surg. In press.
- Intermediate-term outcomes with expanded criteria deceased donors in kidney transplantation: a spectrum or specter of quality?.Ann Surg. 2006; 243: 594-603
- Excerpts from the United States Renal Data System 2005 Annual Data Report: atlas of end-stage renal disease in the United States.Am J Kid Dis. 2006; 47: S65-S80
- Kidney Transplantation in the elderly: a decision analysis.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2003; 14: 187-196
- Comparison of mortality in all patients on dialysis, patients on dialysis awaiting transplantation, and recipients of a first cadaveric transplant.N Engl J Med. 1999; 341: 1725-1730
- Survival in recipients of marginal cadaveric donor kidneys compared with other recipients and wait-listed transplant candidates.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2001; 12: 589-597
- Ageism and kidney transplantation.Am J Transplant. 2006; 6: 1264-1266
- A kidney for all ages.Am J Transplant. 2006; 6: 1267-1268
- State of renal transplantation in older Americans: an analysis of the UNOS database.Am J Transplant. 2004; 4 (A 1313): 517
- Deceased-donor characteristics and the survival benefit of kidney transplantation.JAMA. 2005; 294: 2726-2733
- Age-matching in renal transplantation.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2000; 15: 696-700
- Evaluation of the Eurotransplant senior program.Am J Transplant. 2002; 2: 664-670
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- ErratumSurgeryVol. 143Issue 2
- PreviewAs a result of a production error, several articles appearing in the Central Surgical Association (Surgery, 2007; Vol. 142, No. 4:433-644) and American Association of Endocrine Surgeons (Surgery, 2007; Vol. 142, No. 6:785-1030) special focus issues were published without their respective discussions. The articles affected have now been updated online to include the missing discussion material. Surgery apologizes to the authors for this significant oversight.