To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- An overview of pheochromocytoma: history, current concepts, vagaries, and diagnostic challenges.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2006; 1073: 1-20
- Echocardiography in the evaluation of cardiac pheochromocytoma.Am Heart J. 1996; 132: 1063-1066
- Distinct clinical features of paraganglioma syndromes associated with SDHB and SDHD gene mutations.JAMA. 2004; 292: 943-951
- Clinical manifestations of familial paraganglioma and phaeochromocytomas in succinate dehydrogenase B gene mutation carriers.Clin Endocrinol. 2008; 69: 587-596
Published online: October 13, 2008
Accepted: August 25, 2008
© 2010 Published by Elsevier Inc.