Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- CT in adrenal enlargement due to tuberculosis: a review of literature with five new cases.Clin Imaging. 1992; 16: 102-108
- Infectious causes of adrenal insufficiency.South Med J. 2003; 96: 888-890
- A critical examination of adrenal tuberculosis and a 28-year autopsy experience of active tuberculosis.Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2001; 54: 633-639
- Differentiation between tuberculosis and primary tumors in the adrenal gland: evaluation with contrast-enhanced CT.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 2031-2036
- Persistent fevers, weight loss, and abdominal pain.Infect Dis Clin Pract. 2006; 14: 30-34
E.J.A. has received grant support from Meridian Bioscience, Inc., and Merck, Inc. He has consulted for both Merck and GSK and is on the speaker's bureau for Merck. None of these potential conflicts are related to tuberculosis or its management. No potential conflicts of interests exist for the other authors.