To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Laparoendoscopic “rendezvous” versus laparoscopic antegrade sphincterotomy for choledocholithiasis.Surgery. 2008; 144: 442-447
- Intraoperative sphincterotomy and ERCP for common bile duct stones during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.HPB Surg. 1993; 6: 212
- Intraoperative endoscopic sphincterotomy for common bile duct stones during laparoscopic cholecystectomy.Gastrointestinal Endosc. 1993; 39: 54-59
- Laparoscopic antegrade sphincterotomy.Surg Laparosc Endosc. 1993; 3: 157-160
- Laparoscopic antegrade sphincterotomy. A new technique for the management of complex choledocholithiasis.Ann Surg. 1995; 221: 149-155
- Carbon dioxide insufflation for more comfortable endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: a randomized, controlled, double-blind trial.Endoscopy. 2007; 39: 58-64
© 2010 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.