To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Hand transplantation in the United States: experience with 3 patients.Surgery. 2008; 144 (discussion 643-4): 638-643
- The international registry on hand and composite tissue transplantation.Transplantation. 2008; 86: 487-492
- Results of the transplantation of blood vessels, organs and limbs.JAMA. 1908; 51: 1662
- Outcome of allogeneic vascularized knee transplants.Transpl Int. 2007; 20: 410-418
- Peripheral nerve and neuromuscular allotransplantation: current status.Microsurgery. 2000; 20: 384-388
- Organ transplantation (skin, kidney, heart) and the plastic surgeon.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1971; 47: 425-431
© 2010 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.