To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Ultrasound-guided, percutaneous cryotherapy of small (< or = 15 mm) breast cancer.Invest Radiol. 2005; 40: 472-477
- Magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound surgery of breast cancer: reliability and effectiveness.J Am Coll Surg. 2006; 203: 54-63
- A randomised clinical trial of high-intensity focused ultrasound ablation for the treatment of patients with localised breast cancer.Br J Cancer. 2003; 89: 2227-2233
- Radiofrequency ablation therapy for small breast cancer followed by immediate surgical resection or delayed mammotome excision.Breast Cancer. 2007; 14: 39-47
Morrow M. Current controversies in the local therapy of breast cancer: margins and non-surgical ablation. Proceedings of the 14th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Breast Cancer Society; 2006 Sep; Kanazawa, Japan. p. 144-5
- Increased infiltration of activated tumor-infiltration lymphocytes after high intensity focused ultrasound ablation of human breast cancer.Surgery. 2009; 145: 286-293
© 2010 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.