To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The role of radiologic studies in the evaluation and management of primary hyperaldosteronism.Surgery. 2008; 144: 926-933
- Selective use of adrenal venous sampling in the lateralization of aldosterone-producing adenomas.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 879-885
- Endocrine Society. Case detection, diagnosis, and treatment of patients with primary aldosteronism: an endocrine society clinical practice guideline.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 93: 3266-3281
© 2010 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.