To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- The natural history of vascular access for hemodialysis: a single center study of 2,422 patients.Surgery. 2009; 145: 272-279
- A meta-analysis of dialysis access outcome in elderly patients.J Vasc Surg. 2007; 45: 420-426
- Creation of permanent hemodialysis vascular access in patients with failed arteriovenous fistula.Saudi Med J. 2007; 28: 213-215
- Overcoming barriers to arteriovenous fistula creation and use.Semin Dial. 2003; 16: 189-196
- Side-to-side arteriovenous fistula at the elbow with perforating vein ligation.J Vasc Surg. 2008; 47: 1274-1278
- Comparison of side-to-side brachiocephalic arteriovenous fistula with ligation of the perforating vein with end-to-side brachiocephalic arteriovenous fistula.EJVES Extra. 2009; 17: 7-10
- Ligation of the perforating vein: a treatment for steal syndrome in side-to-side elbow arteriovenous fistula.Ann Vasc Surg. 2008; 22: 307
- Ligation of the perforating vein for treatment of steal syndrome in arteriovenous grafts: a hypothesis.Kidney Int. 2008; 74: 826
© 2010 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.