Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Operative treatment of tertiary hyperparathyroidism: a single-center experience.Ann Surg. 1998; 227: 878-886
- Tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation: surgical strategy.Surgery. 1998; 124 (discussion 83-4): 677-683
- Tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation: operative indications.Surgery. 1989; 106 (discussion 55-6): 1049-1055
- Tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation.Pediatr Nephrol. 1997; 11: 65-68
- Clinical and operative management of persistent hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation: a single-center experience.Head Neck. 2007; 29: 996-1001
- Long-term follow-up of patients with tertiary hyperparathyroidism treated by resection of a single or double adenoma.Ann Surg. 2002; 235 (discussion 8-80): 673-678
- Tertiary hyperparathyroidism: histologic patterns of disease and results of parathyroidectomy.Arch Surg. 2004; 139: 974-977
- Subtotal parathyroidectomy with thymectomy for autonomous hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation.Br J Surg. 2005 Oct; 92: 1282-1287
- Less-than-subtotal parathyroidectomy increases the risk of persistent/recurrent hyperparathyroidism after parathyroidectomy in tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation.Surgery. 2006; 140 (discussion 7-9): 990-997
- Radioguided parathyroidectomy in patients with secondary and tertiary hyperparathyroidism.Surgery. 2003; 134 (discussion 7-9): 713-717
- The role of intraoperative parathyroid hormone testing in patients with tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation.Surgery. 2005; 138 (discussion 71): 1066-1071
- Prediction of creatinine clearance from serum creatinine.Nephron. 1976; 16: 31-41
- Expressing the Modification of Diet in Renal Disease study equation for estimating glomerular filtration rate with standardized serum creatinine values.Clin Chem. 2007; 53: 766-772
- K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for bone metabolism and disease in chronic kidney disease.Am J Kidney Dis. 2003; 42: S1-201
- Secondary and tertiary hyperparathyroidism: causes of recurrent disease after 446 parathyroidectomies.Ann Surg. 2001; 233: 65-69
- Near-total parathyroidectomy is beneficial for patients with secondary and tertiary hyperparathyroidism.Surgery. 2004; 136: 1252-1260
- Mycophenolate mofetil versus azathioprine therapy is associated with a significant protection against long-term renal allograft function deterioration.Transplantation. 2003; 75: 1341-1346
Presented at the 30th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, Madison, Wisconsin, May 2–5, 2009.
Supported in part by research grants from the American College of Surgeons Resident Research Scholarship and the National Institutes of Health (grant T32 CA009614-19 Physician Scientist Training in Cancer Medicine).