Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Increasing incidence of thyroid cancer in the United States, 1973-2002.JAMA. 2006; 295: 2164-2167
- Long-term results and prognostic factors in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma.Cancer. 1985; 55: 794-804
- Impact of therapy for differentiated carcinoma of the thyroid: an analysis of 706 cases.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983; 56: 1131-1138
- Clinical review 128: Current approaches to primary therapy for papillary and follicular thyroid cancer.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2001; 86: 1447-1463
- An expanded view of risk-group definition in differentiated thyroid carcinoma.Surgery. 1988; 104: 947-953
- Papillary thyroid carcinoma managed at the Mayo Clinic during six decades (1940-1999): temporal trends in initial therapy and long-term outcome in 2444 consecutively treated patients.World J Surg. 2002; 26: 879-885
- Incidence of regional recurrence guiding radicality in differentiated thyroid carcinoma.World J Surg. 1996; 20 (discussion 66): 860-866
- Role of preoperative ultrasonography in the surgical management of patients with thyroid cancer.Surgery. 2003; 134 (discussion 54-5): 946-954
- Management guidelines for patients with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer.Thyroid. 2006; 16: 109-142
The NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology™ Thyroid Carcinoma (V.1.2009). © 2009 National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Inc. Available at: NCCN.org. Accessed March 17, 2009. To view the most recent and complete version of the NCCN Guidelines, go online to NCCN.org.
- Greene F. Page D. Fleming I. Fritz A. Balch C. Haller D. AJCC cancer staging manual. 6th ed. Springer-Verlag, New York2002
- Outcomes of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma following initial therapy.Thyroid. 2006; 16: 1229-1242
- Survival discriminants for differentiated thyroid cancer.Am J Surg. 1990; 160: 344-347
- Prognostic factors for thyroid carcinoma. A population-based study of 15,698 cases from the Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) program 1973-1991.Cancer. 1997; 79: 564-573
- Socioeconomic factors and the presentation, management, and outcome of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma.Thyroid. 2002; 12: 1009-1016
Presented at the 30th Annual Meeting of the American Association of Endocrine Surgeons, Madison, Wisconsin, May 2–5, 2009.