This section features outstanding photographs of clinical materials selected for their educational value or message, or possibly their rarity. The images are accompanied by brief case reports (limit 2 typed pages, 4 references). Our readers are invited to sumit items for consideration.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Malignant fibrous histiocytoma: an analysis of 200 cases.Cancer. 1978; 41: 2250-2266
- Malignant soft-tissue tumors in a large referral population: distribution of diagnoses by age, sex, and location.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1995; 164: 129-134
- Treatment results and prognostic factors in patients with malignant fibrous histiocytoma.Acta Oncol. 2004; 43: 530-535
Published online: October 28, 2009
Accepted: October 1, 2009
© 2011 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.