To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Obesity potentiates the growth and dissemination of pancreatic cancer.Surgery. 2009; 146: 258-263
- Obesity, the PI3 K/Akt signal pathway and colon cancer.Obes Rev. 2009; 10: 610-616
- Is Src the key to understanding metastasis and developing new treatments for colon cancer?.Nat Clin Pract Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2008; 5: 306-307
- Pancreatic cancer cell proliferation is phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase dependent.J Surg Res. 2000; 90: 39-44
- Phosphoinositide 3-kinase inhibitor (wortmannin) inhibits pancreatic cancer cell motility and migration induced by hyaluronan in vitro and peritoneal metastasis in vivo.Cancer Sci. 2009; 100: 770-777
- Interleukin-6 promotes carcinogenesis through multiple signal pathways. Comment on: Clinical significance of interleukin-6 gene polymorphism and IL-6 serum level in pancreatic adenocarcinoma and chronic pancreatitis.Dig Dis Sci. 2009; 54: 1373-1374
Published online: January 18, 2010
© 2010 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.