Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Cancer incidence and mortality in Hong Kong 1983-2006. Hong Kong Cancer Registry, Hong Kong. Available: http://www3.ha.org.hk/cancereg/e_stat.asp. Accessed July 15, 2009.
- Prognostic factors in papillary and follicular thyroid carcinoma: implications for cancer staging.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 730-738
- Second primary malignancies in thyroid cancer patients.Br J Cancer. 2003; 89: 1638-1644
- The risk of second primary malignancies up to three decades after the treatment of differentiated thyroid cancer.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008; 93: 504-515
- Second primary cancers in thyroid cancer patients: a multinational record linkage study.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006; 91: 1819-1825
- Moral hazard or realised access to care? Empirical observation in Hong Kong.Health Policy. 2006; 75: 251-261
- Risk of second primary malignancies in women with papillary thyroid cancer.Am J Epidemiol. 2006; 15: 521-527
- Second primary malignancy risk in thyroid cancer survivors: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Thyroid. 2007; 17: 1277-1288
- Second primary malignancy risk after radioactive iodine treatment for thyroid cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Thyroid. 2009; 19: 451-457
American Thyroid Association (ATA) Guidelines Taskforce on Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer, Cooper DS, Doherty GM, Haugen BR, Kloos RT, Lee SL, et al. Revised American Thyroid Association management guidelines for patients with thyroid nodules and differentiated thyroid cancer. Thyroid 2009;19:1167-214.
- Second primary breast and thyroid cancers (Israel).Cancer Causes Control. 2003; 14: 367-375
- Thyroid cancer and multiple primary tumors in the SEER cancer registries.Int J Cancer. 2005; 117: 281-288
- The incidence of second primary tumors in thyroid cancer patients is increased, but not related to treatment of thyroid cancer.Eur J Endocrinol. 2006; 155: 801-806
- CHEK2 is a multiorgan cancer susceptibility gene.Am J Hum Genet. 2004; 75: 1131-1135
- Papillary microcarcinoma: is there any difference between clinically overt and occult tumors?.World J Surg. 2006; 30: 759-766
- Histological aggressiveness of fluorodeoxyglucose positron-emission tomogram (FDG-PET)-detected incidental thyroid carcinomas.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 3210-3215