To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A prospective study of the prevalence of primary aldosteronism in 1,125 hypertensive patients.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2293-2300
- Clinical outcome after laparoscopic adrenalectomy for primary hyperaldosteronism: the role of pathology.Surgery. 2010; 148: 129-134
- Hypertension treatment and control in five European countries, Canada, and the United States.Hypertension. 2004; 43: 10-17
- Clonality as expression of distinctive cell kinetics patterns in nodular hyperplasias and adenomas of the adrenal cortex.Am J Pathol. 2000; 156: 311-319
- Unique cases of unilateral hyperaldosteronemia due to multiple adrenocortical micronodules, which can only be detected by selective adrenal venous sampling.Metabolism. 2002; 51: 350-355
- Adrenal vein sampling for primary aldosteronism: the assessment of selectivity and lateralization of aldosterone excess baseline and after adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) stimulation.J Hypertens. 2008; 26: 989-997
- Prevalence and diagnosis of primary aldosteronism.Curr Hypertens Rep. 2010; 12: 342-348
- Role for adrenal venous sampling in primary aldosteronism.Surgery. 2004; 136: 1227-1235
- Vascular remodeling and duration of hypertension predict outcome of adrenalectomy in primary aldosteronism patients.Hypertension. 2008; 51: 1366-1371
- Surgically correctable hypertension caused by primary aldosteronism.Best Pract Res Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006; 20: 385-400
Published online: January 06, 2011
© 2011 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.