To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Commentary on “vacuum-assisted closure in severe abdominal sepsis with or without retention sutured sequential fascial closure: a clinical trial.”.Surgery. 2010; 148: 954
- Vacuum-assisted closure in severe abdominal sepsis with or without retention sutured sequential fascial closure: a clinical trial.Surgery. 2010; 148: 947-953
- One hundred percent fascial approximation with sequential abdominal closure of the open abdomen.Am J Surg. 2006; 192: 238-242
- Treatment of the open abdomen with the commercially available vacuum-assisted closure system in patients with abdominal sepsis: low primary closure rate.World J Surg. 2008; 32: 2724-2729
© 2011 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.