Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
- Outcome of women with ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) treated with breast-conserving surgery alone: a case-control study of 225 patients from the Cancer Research Network.Modern Pathol. 2009; 22: A34-A35
- Impact of young age on outcome in patients with ductal carcinoma-in-situ treated with breast-conserving therapy.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 296-306
- Anaphylactic reactions to isosulfan blue dye during sentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2001; 182: 393-398
- Adverse drug reactions during lymphatic mapping and sentinel lymph node biopsy for solid neoplasms.Am Surg. 2005; 71: 720-724
- A comparison of the adverse reactions associated with isosulfan blue versus methylene blue dye in sentinel lymph node biopsy for breast cancer.Am J Surg. 2008; 195: 277-278
- Isosulfan blue dye reactions during sentinel lymph node mapping for breast cancer.Anesth Analg. 2002; 95: 385-388
- A comparison of the adverse reactions associated with isosulfan blue versus methylene blue dye in for breast sentinel lymph node biopsy cancer.Am J Surg. 2005; 189: 236-239
- Update on detection of sentinel lymph nodes in patients with breast cancer.Semin Nucl Med. 2005; 35: 116-128
- Rapid noninvasive optical imaging of tissue composition in breast tumor margins.Am J Surg. 2009; 198: 566-574
- The FLARE intraoperative near-infrared fluorescence imaging system: a first-in-human clinical trial in breast cancer sentinel lymph node mapping.Ann Surg Oncol. 2009; 16: 2943-2952
- Spatially offset Raman spectroscopy of layered soft tissues.Opt Lett. 2009; 34: 926-928
- Rapid optical imaging of breast tumor margins: final results from a 100-patient clinical study.Cancer Res. 2009; 69: S770-S771
- Detection of breast cancer microcalcifications using a dual-modality SPECT/NIR fluorescent probe.J Am Chem Soc. 2008; 130: 17648-17649
- FT-Raman spectra of the border of infiltrating ductal carcinoma lesions.Photomed Laser Surg. 2007; 25: 455-460
- Computational methods for analysis of human breast tumor tissue in optical coherence tomography images.J Biomed Optics. 2006; 11 (054015)
- In vivo margin assessment during partial mastectomy breast surgery using Raman spectroscopy.Cancer Res. 2006; 66: 3317-3322
- Near-infrared fluorescence imaging of microcalcification in an animal model of breast cancer.Acad Radiol. 2003; 10: 1159-1164
- Noninvasive determination of spatially resolved and time-resolved tissue perfusion in humans during nitric oxide inhibition and inhalation by use of a visible-reflectance hyperspectral imaging technique.Circulation. 2001; 104: 2905-2910
- Synthesis, in vitro receptor binding, and in vivo evaluation of fluorescein and carbocyanine peptide-based optical contrast agents.J Med Chem. 2002; 45: 2003-2015
- Value of indocyanine green clearance of the future liver remnant in predicting outcome after resection for biliary cancer.Br J Surg. 2010; 97: 1260-1268
- Perspectives and potential applications of nanomedicine in breast and prostate cancer.Med Res Rev. 2010 Nov 9; ([E-pub ahead of print])
- Novel receptor-targeted fluorescent contrast agents for in vivo tumor imaging.Invest Radiol. 2000; 35: 479-485
Snoeks TJ, Khmelinskii A, Lelieveldt BP, Kaijzel EL, Lowik CW. Optical advances in skeletal imaging applied to bone metastases. Bone 2011;48:106-14.
- In vivo molecular target assessment of matrix metalloproteinase inhibition.Nat Med. 2001; 7: 743-748
- Compact instrument for fluorescence image-guided surgery.J Biomed Opt. 2010; 15 (020509)
- HOW I DO IT a novel image-guided surgery of hepatocellular carcinoma by indocyanine green fluorescence imaging navigation.J Surg Oncol. 2009; 100: 75-79
Supported in part by the U.S. National Institutes of Health grants R01 EB008111 and EB 008458, by the U.S. Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program Predoctoral Traineeship Award (W81XWH-11-1-0059; to. Y.L.), and by the National Center for Research Resources Award K01RR026095 (to W.A.).