To the Editors:
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Clinical significance of patent paraumbilical vein in patients with liver cirrhosis.Dig Dis Sci. 2000; 45: 1861-1864
- Schistosomal portal hypertension.J Am Coll Surg. 2005; 200: 795-806
- Long-term results of esophagogastric devascularization and splenectomy associated with endoscopic treatment in schistosomal portal hypertension.World J Surg. 2010; 34: 2682-2688
- Postoperative portal vein thrombosis in patients with hepatosplenic mansonic schistosomiasis: relationship with intraoperative portal pressure and flow. A prospective study.Hepatogastroenterology. 2005; 52: 1529-1533
- [Patent paraumbilical vein: hemodynamic importance in mansonic hepatosplenic portal hypertension (Study with ultrasonography Doppler].Arq Gastroenterol. 2001; 38: 221-226
Published online: April 19, 2011
© 2011 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.