Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
“Encyclopaedia of Islam, Second Edition”. Edited by: P. Bearman; Th. Bianquis; C.E. Bosworth; E. van Donzel; and W.P. Heinrichs. Brill, 2011.
- Medical Ethics and Islam: principles and practice.Arch Dis Child. 2001; 84: 72-75
- Islamic medical ethics: a primer.Bioethics. 2007; 21: 169-178
- Bioethics for clinicians: 21. Islamic Bioethics.CMAJ. 2001; 164: 60-63
Pannier, Bruce. Iranian Criminals Lose Hands and Feet as Shari'a Law Imposed. Radio Free Europe Radio Liberty. January 7, 2008. Available from http://www.rferl.org/content/article/1079325.html
Eckholm E. A Nation Challenged: Penalties; Taliban Justice: Stadium Was Scene of Gory Punishment. New York Times. December 26, 2001. Available from http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C00E6DD1231F935A15751C1A9679C8B63&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1
- Ketamine and Kalashnikovs.BMJ. 1997; 315: 1473-1474
- Physicians and execution–highlights from a discussion of lethal injection.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 448-451
American Medical Association. Proceedings of the House of Delegates, Chicago, Illinois, July 20-24, 1980 129th Annual Convention v. 1980. Available from http://www.ama-assn.org/ama1/pub/upload/mm/code-medical-ethics/206a.pdf
The American Board of Anesthesiology, Inc. Capital Punishment Commentary. April 2, 2010. Accessed online on July 9, 2010 at http://www.theaba.org/pdf/CapitalPunishmentCommentary.pdf.
- Ritual genital cutting of female minors.Pediatrics. 2010; 125: 1088-1093