Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The implications of regional variations in Medicare spending. Part 2: health outcomes and satisfaction with care.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138 ([Summary for patients in Ann Intern Med 2003;138:I49]): 288-298
- The implications of regional variations in Medicare spending. Part 1: the content, quality, and accessibility of care.Ann Intern Med. 2003; 138 ([Summary for patients in Ann Intern Med 2003;138:I36]): 273-287
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Key themes and highlights from the National Healthcare Quality Report. US Department of Health and Human Services [updated 2007]. Available from: http://archive.ahrq.gov/qual/nhqr07/Key.htm-Key-Edn1.
- Variations between hospitals in antireflux procedures in children.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2009; 163: 658-663
- Prevalence and natural history of gastroesophageal reflux: pediatric prospective survey.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: 779-783
- Gastroesophageal reflux in childhood.Curr Probl Surg. 1996; 33: 1-70
- Pediatric gastroesophageal reflux clinical practice guidelines: joint recommendations of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) and the European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition (ESPGHAN).J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2009; 49: 498-547
- The limitations of gastro-jejunal (G-J) feeding tubes in children: a 9-year pediatric hospital database analysis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2005; 100: 186-189
- Limitations and uses of gastrojejunal feeding tubes.Arch Dis Child. 2002; 86: 134-137
- Complications associated with image-guided gastrostomy and gastrojejunostomy tubes in children.Pediatrics. 2004; 114: 458-461
- Well-being of children with neurologic impairment after fundoplication and gastrojejunostomy tube feeding.Pediatrics. 2011; 128: e395-e403
- Impact of fundoplication versus gastrojejunal feeding tubes on mortality and in preventing aspiration pneumonia in young children with neurologic impairment who have gastroesophageal reflux disease.Pediatrics. 2009; 123: 338-345
- Fundoplication and gastrostomy versus image-guided gastrojejunal tube for enteral feeding in neurologically impaired children with gastroesophageal reflux.J Pediatr Surg. 2002; 37: 407-412
- Fundoplication versus post-operative medication for gastro-oesophageal reflux in children with neurological impairment undergoing gastrostomy.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2007; : CD006151
- National trends in the use of antireflux procedures for children.Pediatrics. 2006; 118: 1828-1835
- Variations in preoperative decision making for antireflux procedures in pediatric gastroesophageal reflux disease: a survey of pediatric surgeons.J Pediatr Surg. 2011; 46: 1093-1098
- Proposal for clinical algorithm standards. Society for Medical Decision Making Committee on Standardization of Clinical Algorithms.Med Decis Making. 1992; 12: 149-154
- The clinical algorithm nosology: a method for comparing algorithmic guidelines.Med Decis Making. 1992; 12: 123-131
- Fundoplication and the pediatric surgeon: implications for shared decision-making and the medical home.Acad Pediatr. 2012; 12: 558-566
- Gastroesophageal reflux. Management guidance for the pediatrician.Pediatrics. 2013; 131: 1684-1695
Gastroesophageal reflux disease [updated 2013]. Available from: Kidshealth.org.
- Pediatric surgery.7th ed. Elsevier, New York2012
- Variation in practice patterns and resource utilization surrounding management of intussusception at freestanding Children's Hospitals.J Pediatr Surg. 2013; 48: 104-110
- Shared decision-making in the medical encounter: what does it mean? (or it takes at least two to tango).Soc Sci Med. 1997; 44: 681-692
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission. Aligning incentives in Medicare: a report to congress. Medicare Payment Advisory Commission, Washington, DC2010
- Decision aids for people facing health treatment or screening decisions.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009; : CD001431
- Shared decision-making and health care expenditures among children with special health care needs.Pediatrics. 2012; 129: 99-107
S.M.D. is a Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Clinical Scholar Alumni and Robert Wood Johnson Generalist Physician faculty Scholars Alumni.