We appreciate the interest from Choi et al in our recently published article, “Improved Survival after Adding Dissection of the Superior Mesenteric Vein Lymph Node (14v) to Standard D2 Gastrectomy for Advanced Distal Gastric Cancer.”
- Eom B.W.
- Joo J.
- Kim Y.W.
- Reim D.
- Park J.Y.
- Yoon H.M.
- et al.
Improved survival after adding dissection of the superior mesenteric vein lymph node (14v) to standard D2 gastrectomy for advanced distal gastric cancer.
Surgery. 2014; 155: 408-416
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Surgery
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Improved survival after adding dissection of the superior mesenteric vein lymph node (14v) to standard D2 gastrectomy for advanced distal gastric cancer.Surgery. 2014; 155: 408-416
- Prognostic value of preoperative clinical staging assessed by computed tomography in resectable gastric cancer patients: a viewpoint in the era of preoperative treatment.Ann Surg. 2010; 251: 428-435
- TNM classification of malignant tumours.6th ed. John Wiley & Sons, New York2002
- Gastric cancer: preoperative local staging with 3D multi-detector row CT–correlation with surgical and histopathologic results.Radiology. 2007; 242: 472-482
- Clinical value of multidetector row computed tomography in detecting lymph node metastasis of early gastric cancer.Eur J Surg Oncol. 2005; 31: 743-748
- Lymph-node metastases: efficacy for detection with helical CT in patients with gastric cancer.Radiology. 1995; 197: 705-711
- A prospective validation study to diagnose serosal invasion and nodal metastases of gastric cancer by multidetector-row CT.Ann Surg Oncol. 2013; 20: 2016-2022
- Diagnostic performance of 64-channel multidetector CT in the evaluation of gastric cancer: differentiation of mucosal cancer (T1a) from submucosal involvement (T1b and T2).Radiology. 2010; 255: 805-814
- Gastric cancer staging at multi-detector row CT gastrography: comparison of transverse and volumetric CT scanning.Radiology. 2005; 236: 879-885
Published online: July 10, 2014
Accepted: April 17, 2014
B.W.E. and J.J. contributed equally to this study as first authors.
© 2014 Mosby, Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Questions in response to “Improved survival after adding dissection of the superior mesenteric vein lymph node in advanced distal gastric cancer”SurgeryVol. 156Issue 3
- Improved survival after adding dissection of the superior mesenteric vein lymph node (14v) to standard D2 gastrectomy for advanced distal gastric cancerSurgeryVol. 155Issue 3