Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2013 (Available from)Accessed December 13, 2013)
- The diagnosis and management of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: practice guideline by the American Gastroenterological Association, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, and American College of Gastroenterology.Gastroenterology. 2012; 142: 1592-1609
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver, steatohepatitis, and the metabolic syndrome.Hepatology. 2003; 37: 917-923
- The natural history of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a population-based cohort study.Gastroenterology. 2005; 129: 113-121
- The natural history of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a clinical histopathological study.Am J Gastroenterol. 2003; 98: 2042-2047
- Excellent posttransplant survival for patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in the United States.Liver Transpl. 2012; 18: 29-37
- Frequency and outcomes of liver transplantation for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in the United States.Gastroenterology. 2011; 141: 1249-1253
- Evolving frequency and outcomes of liver transplantation based on etiology of liver disease.Transplantation. 2013; 95: 755-760
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease epidemic and its implications for liver transplantation.Transplantation. 2013; 96: 860-862
Ohio Solid Organ Transplantation Consortium: mission, goals & activities. Available from, http://www.osotc.org/about/mission-goals-activities/. Accessed December 13, 2013.
- Liver transplantation for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: the new epidemic.Ann Surg. 2012; 256: 624-633
- Outcome after liver transplantation for NASH cirrhosis.Am J Transplant. 2009; 9: 782-793
- Following the organ supply: assessing the benefit of inter-DSA travel in liver transplantation.Transplantation. 2013; 95: 361-371
- Socioeconomic status and obesity.Epidemiol Rev. 2007; 29: 29-48
- Patients with NASH and cryptogenic cirrhosis are less likely than those with hepatitis C to receive liver transplants.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2011; 9: 700-704.e1
- Complications associated with liver transplantation in the obese recipient.Clin Transplant. 2012; 26: 910-918
- Outcomes of liver transplantation in patients with cirrhosis due to nonalcoholic steatohepatitis versus patients with cirrhosis due to alcoholic liver disease.Liver Transpl. 2009; 15: 1814-1820
- Equivalent survival following liver transplantation in patients with non-alcoholic steatohepatitis compared with patients with other liver diseases.HPB (Oxford). 2012; 14: 625-634
- Outcomes of liver transplantation for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 12: 394-402.e1
- Adult obesity facts. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, GA2013 (Available from)Accessed December 13, 2013)