Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Jamison D.T. Breman J.G. Measham A.R. Alleyne G. Claeson M. Evans D.B. Disease control priorities in developing countries [Internet]. 2nd ed. World Bank, Washington (DC)2006 (. Available from:). Accessed May 30, 2014)
- An estimation of the global volume of surgery: a modelling strategy based on available data.Lancet. 2008; 372: 139-144
- Systematic review of barriers to surgical care in low-income and middle-income countries.World J Surg. 2011; 35: 941-950
Government of India Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Annual Report on Health [Internet]. Chief Director (Statistics), Department of Health & Family Welfare; 2013 March 17. Available from: http://mohfw.nic.in/WriteReadData/l892s/9457038092AnnualReporthealth.pdf.
Aarogyasri HealthCare Trust. Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme| About. Available from: http://www.aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in/web/guest/about. https://www.ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in/web/guest/vaidyaseva-scheme. Accessed December 17, 2013.
List of Current Procedures, Aarogyasri Health Care Trust [Internet]. Available from: https://www.ntrvaidyaseva.ap.gov.in. Accessed May, 31, 2014.
Yellaiah J. Health Insurance in India: Rajiv Aarogyasri Health Insurance Scheme in Andhra Pradesh. IOSR J Humanities Social Sci (IOSR-JHSS) 2013;8:7–14 [cited 2013 Dec 9]. Available from: http://iosrjournals.org/iosr-jhss/papers/Vol8-issue1/B0810714.pdf. Accessed December 9, 2013.
- A rapid evaluation of the Rajiv Aarogyasri community health insurance scheme in Andhra Pradesh, India.BMC Proc. 2012 Jan 16; 6: O4
Nagulapalli S, Rokkam SR, AHCT H. An analysis of Rajiv Aarogyasri Community Health Insurance Scheme [Internet]. AHCT working paper; 2013 [cited 2013 Dec 9]. Available from: http://www.aarogyasri.gov.in/ASRI/EXT_IMAGES/documents/ASRI_Analysis.pdf.
Explore-Statistics | Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme [Internet]. [cited 2014 Feb 6]. Available from: http://www.aarogyasri.gov.in/ASRI/FrontServlet?requestType=CommonRH&actionVal=RightFrame&page=undefined%3E%3E%3Cb%3EExplore-Data%3C/b%3E&pageName=Explore-Statistics&mainMenu=Home&subMenu=Explore-Data.
EMPANELMENT STATUS AND PERFORMANCE-PRIVATE HOSPITALS [Internet]. [cited 2014 Feb 6]. Available from: http://www.aarogyasri.gov.in/ASRI/EXT_IMAGES/documents/CorpHospSpclSurgClAmnt.html.
EMPANELMENT STATUS AND PERFORMANCE-GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS [Internet]. [cited 2014 Feb 6]. Available from: http://www.aarogyasri.gov.in/ASRI/EXT_IMAGES/documents/GovtHospSpclSurgClAmnt.html.
Census of India: Provisional Population Totals Paper 1 of 2011: Andhra Pradesh [Internet]. [cited 2014 Feb 6]. Available from: http://www.censusindia.gov.in/2011-prov-results/prov_data_products_andhra.html.
- Resource allocation for public hospitals in Andhra Pradesh, India.Health Policy Plan. 1995; 10: 29-39
Bureau of India and Standards. IS: 12377–1988. Classification and matrix for various categories of hospitals [Internet]. 2014 July 26. Available from: https://ia601004.us.archive.org/24/items/gov.in.is.12377.1988/is.12377.1988.pdf.
Bergkvist S, Wagstaff A, Katyal A, Singh P, Samarth A, Rao M. What a difference a state makes;: health reform in Andhra Pradesh, Vol. 1 of 1 [Internet]. [cited 2014 Aug 11]. Report No.: Policy Research Working Paper 6883. Available from: http://elibrary.worldbank.org/doi/pdf/10.1596/1813-9450-6883.
- Cost-effectiveness of surgery and its policy implications for global health: a systematic review and analysis.Lancet Glob Health. 2014; 2: e334-e345
National Sample Survey Organisation. Morbidity, Health Care and Condition of the Aged. India: Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, Government of India; Report No.: 507 (60/25.0/1).
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) and Macro International. National Family Health Survey (NFHS-3), India, 2005-06: Andhra Pradesh. [Internet]. Mumbai, India: IIPS; [cited 2014 Aug 13]. Available from: http://www.rchiips.org/nfhs/nfhs3.shtml.
- The global burden of disease.Ir Med J. 2013; 106: 4
- The burden of disease among the global poor.Lancet. 1999; 354: 1477
- The economic implications of non-communicable disease for India.Global Health. 2012; 8: 9
- The financial burden from non-communicable diseases in low- and middle-income countries: a literature review.Health Res Policy Syst. 2013; 11: 31
- The global burden of musculoskeletal injuries: challenges and solutions.Clin Orthop. 2008; 466: 2306-2316
- Trauma care systems in India.Injury. 2003; 34: 686-692
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Report of the National Commission on Macroecomonics and Health [Internet]. 2014 Dec 9. Available from: http://www.who.int/macrohealth/action/Report%20of%20the%20National%20Commission.pdf.
- Putting Quality on the Global Health Agenda.N Engl J Med. 2014; 371: 3-5
Funded by The George Institute for Global Health.