Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Development and evaluation of the universal ACS NSQIP surgical risk calculator: a decision aid and informed consent tool for patients and surgeons.J Am Coll Surg. 2013; 217: 833-842.e1–3
- Limitations of patient-associated co-morbidity model in predicting postoperative morbidity and mortality in pancreatic operations.J Gastrointest Surg. 2012; 16: 986-992
- Effect of cancer surgery complexity on short-term outcomes, risk predictions, and hospital comparisons.J Am Coll Surg. 2013; 217: 685-693
- Impact of hepatectomy surgical complexity on outcomes and hospital quality rankings.Ann Surg Oncol. 2014; 21: 1773-1780
- The NSQIP: a new frontier in surgery.Surgery. 2005; 138: 837-843
- Successful implementation of the Department of Veterans Affairs' National Surgical Quality Improvement Program in the private sector: the Patient Safety in Surgery study.Ann Surg. 2008; 248: 329-336
- The Patient Safety in Surgery Study: background, study design, and patient populations.J Am Coll Surg. 2007; 204: 1089-1102
American Medical Association. RBRVS: the resource-based relative value scale. Chicago: American Medical Association.
- Variability in length of stay after colorectal surgery: assessment of 182 hospitals in the national surgical quality improvement program.Ann Surg. 2009; 250: 901-907
- Optimizing ACS NSQIP modeling for evaluation of surgical quality and risk: patient risk adjustment, procedure mix adjustment, shrinkage adjustment, and surgical focus.J Am Coll Surg. 2013; 217: 336-346.e1
- A new look at the statistical model identification.IEEE Trans Automat Contr. 1974; 19: 716-723
- Hospital volume and surgical mortality in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 1128-1137
- Factors influencing the volume-outcome relationship in gastrectomies: a population-based study.Ann Surg Oncol. 2007; 14: 1846-1852
- Complex gastrointestinal surgery: impact of provider experience on clinical and economic outcomes.J Am Coll Surg. 1999; 189: 46-56
- Beyond volume: does hospital complexity matter?: an analysis of inpatient surgical mortality in the United States.Med Care. 2014; 52: 235-242
- Impact of resource-based practice expenses on the Medicare physician volume.Health Care Financ Rev. 2007; 29: 65-79
- Improving American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program risk adjustment: incorporation of a novel procedure risk score.J Am Coll Surg. 2010; 211: 715-723