Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Natural history of parathyroid function and calcium metabolism after kidney transplantation: a single-centre study.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2004; 19: 1281-1287
- Secondary and tertiary hyperparathyroidism, state of the art surgical management.Surg Clin North Am. 2009; 89: 1227-1239
- Surgical treatment of persistent hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation.Ann Surg. 2008; 248: 18-30
- Less-than-subtotal parathyroidectomy increases the risk of persistent/recurrent hyperparathyroidism after parathyroidectomy in tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation.Surgery. 2006; 140: 990-997
- Successful treatment of hypercalcemia with cinacalcet in renal transplant recipients with persistent hyperparathyroidism.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2005; 20: 1315-1319
- The calcimimetic cinacalcet normalizes serum calcium in renal transplant patients with persistent hyperparathyroidism.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2005; 20: 1311-1314
Food and Drug Administration. Full Prescribing Information, Sensipar (cinacalcet) [updated 2011 Aug 1; cited 2015 May 5]. Available from: www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/021688s017lbl.pdf.
- The effect of cinacalcet on intraoperative findings in tertiary hyperparathyroidism patients undergoing parathyroidectomy.Surgery. 2014; 156: 1308-1313
- National Kidney Foundation Guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification.J Am Acad Nurse Pract. 2002; 14: 238-242
- Bone metabolism and disease in chronic kidney disease.American Journal of Kidney Diseases. 2003; 42: S1-S201
- United States Renal Data System. 2014 Annual data report: Epidemiology of kidney disease in the United States. National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Bethesda2014
- Long-term follow-up of patients with tertiary hyperparathyroidism treated by resection of a single or double adenoma.Ann Surg. 2002; 235: 673-678
- Effects of parathyroidectomy on renal allograft survival.Kidney Blood Press Res. 2004; 27: 191-196
- Decreased renal transplant function after parathyroidectomy.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2007; 22: 584-591
- Tertiary hyperparathyroidism after renal transplantation: surgical strategy.Surgery. 1998; 124: 677-683
- Plasma parathyroid hormone level and prevalent cardiovascular disease in CKD stages 3 and 4: an analysis from the Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP).Am J Kidney Dis. 2009; 53: S3-S10